Water Damage Repair and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Water Restoration Technicians
- A Trusted Leader in the Water Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Advanced Water Inspection, Extraction, and Drying Equipment
Water Damage Restoration: What to Do After a Loss
When you're dealing with a water leak, pipe burst, or flood, there are a lot of things that can feel overwhelming. You might be worried about how you're going to clean up, or if your belongings will be salvageable after the water subsides. But one thing you shouldn't be afraid of is calling in the experts!
We know from experience that flooding can happen to anyone—and when it does, our water cleanup process includes:
- Mopping up standing water
- Removing any damaged or contaminated items
- Cleaning and disinfecting all surfaces, carpets, and furniture
- Drying out all affected areas of your home or business until they are completely dry
Water Damage Can Be Incredibly Expensive to Clean Up
And it's not something you have to deal with on your own. Here are some tips for how to handle water damage cleanup:
1. Don't touch anything! Call in the experts.
2. Don't use fans or air conditioners while your home is wet—it'll just push the moisture around and make things worse!
3. Don't cut corners on hiring an expert: many companies will charge you more than what they're worth or leave behind materials that could lead to mold growth later on down the road.
If you are in need of water damage cleanup and restoration services, don't hesitate and give our SERVPRO team a call today!
Have Water or Flood Damage?
Call Us Today – (843) 815-6923
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
We live and work in this community too; we might even be neighbors. As a locally owned and operated business, SERVPRO of Beaufort County, Hilton Head, Bluffton, Jasper is close by and ready to respond to your flood or water damage emergency. We are proud to be an active member of the Beaufort community and want to do our part to make our community the best it can be.
We are proud to serve our local communities:
- Beaufort, SC
- Hilton Head Island, SC
- Port Royal, SC
- Burton, SC
- Laurel Bay, SC
- Chisolm, SC
- Gardens Corner, SC
- Parris Island, SC
- Halls Island, SC
- St Phillip Island, SC
Why Choose SERVPRO of Beaufort County, Hilton Head, Bluffton, Jasper?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
When water damage strikes, a fast response is critical. Day or night, Beaufort residents and business owners can expect us to respond immediately to your water emergency.
We’re Highly Trained Water Damage Specialists
As water damage specialists, we have the experience, expertise, and advanced training that enables us to get your property dried quickly and thoroughly. We use scientific drying principles and provide validation and documentation that your property is dry and the job is complete. Learn about our water damage training and certificates.
We Use Advanced Drying Equipment and Techniques
Our advanced equipment helps to detect hidden moisture, extract the standing water quickly, and thoroughly clean and dry your home and belongings. We finish the job with professional deodorization and sanitizing agents for your comfort and safety.
Our Water Damage Restoration Process
Every water disaster is different, from the amount of water to the level of contamination of the water. Each scenario requires a unique solution, but the general process stays the same. The steps listed below illustrate our process for the “typical” water damage emergency.